Painting minis I goofed

My class on painting minis (9/30) states registration closed on event calendar.
I did not intend to close registration before the event. My guess is something to do with cancelling registration option? Can this be fixed so registration remains open?
I will be bringing enough supplies to even accommodate some walk-ins.
Also, I have no idea how many, if any folks have registered. How do I check that? (Sorry, I am a selective luddite at times)
Bones

Nevermind, just saw a thread where Bill addressed this previously.
I will note that walk-ins are welcome.

Log in. Go to the event (click the “More info & RSVP” link) and scroll to the bottom. Registered attendees will show there.
Also, I can see you’ve got a solution for this time, but in future, it can be helpful for the calendar admins to include the course number in your requests to them. The easiest way to do this is to include the URL for your class. The ID number is the number at the end of the URL.
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/3776

Thanks jast.

Another question I thought of rather late in the game: is there a projector in the purple classroom? If not, is it too late to arrange for one? If not, can I use my phone for displaying image files?

Bones

1 Like

don’t know about using a phone, but there is a monitor (large TV screen) on the wall (i.e. not a “projector”, but something for displaying a larger-than-your-laptop-screen image). It works OK. Would be nice if larger, but it is what it is. Works OK for getting the gist of something across. Not so well for anything detail-oriented.

If you can get it to work (I cannot, but others have) it has Chromecast on it, so you can use that for wireless projection. Or HDMI to physically plug-in. I think those are the 2 ways to use it.

Thanks. I’ll try it tomorrow.
Bones

To clarify, because I think this statement is a bit ambiguous, the HDMI works a peach, if you have the right adapters to plug in. I’ve never gotten Chromecast to work, but I have seen others use it.