Pachinko game interest

Is there anyone, maybe from Team Pinball, that has any interest in this Pachinko machine?

I’d be interested. I restored one for my son over the early part of the pandemic it was a lot of fun!

These machines are awesome. I owned one in 1978. I had endless fun with it.

And yes, I’m sitting on only the very finest green shag carpet.

5 Likes

Pachinko’s are great. I’d snap this up, but I still have one awaiting some TLC in my garage

yes I’m definitely interested

1 Like

Oh wow, that is one of the early ones too! I had the great fortune of making friends with the youngest daughter of the Retired Air Force Flt Nav that brought these into the country from somewhere in Asia. He would get containers of them shipped over and I spent the better part of public school cleaning them and putting in the transformers. It was big business in it’s hey day. I haven’t seen one in years but if this one comes available I would definitely be interested.

1 Like

Hey all, I apologize for being MIA! The reason this came up is we’ve been cleaning house getting ready for my daughter’s 18th bday and graduation party. The wife said this needed to go and i had been thinking of getting it up to the space for a while. Then we went into full house cleaning mode, it got stashed in some closet and I had not made time to get back to the post. It definitely needs a new home. I’d be thrilled if I could get enough money for 1 month at DMS for it. Is that reasonable?

Right now, @jamesrhodes has agreed to take the machine. We’re working out logistics since I’m currently drowning in HS exit drama. I’ll post an update if things don’t work out with him.

1 Like