Owning up - I forgot to pay before I left dms

I just want to come clean and apologize. I worked on the lasers this morning and I totally spaced on paying before I left. I searched out the PayPal link and paid from home as soon as I remembered (and wrote @merissa).
It was unintentional. I made it right as soon as I remembered. I apologize.

13 Likes

Thanks for contacting me and submitting the payment as soon as you realized the error. Mistakes happen, very understandable!

I also appreciate you posting this! It was by no means required, but serves as a good reminder to all to make sure to pay before you leave, whether that be fees for laser or woodshop, creative arts, general printing, etc. Thank you for setting a good example!

3 Likes

Having a Square Gateway on our site would be a good thing.

1 Like

Not sure what that is. @Robert_Davidson thoughts?

How does E-Commerce API work?

Square’s E-Commerce API is payment solution that allows you to accept credit and debit card payments from your own website. Connect your website to Square with an E-Commerce API application, and without ever leaving your website, customers can securely make online purchases. Payment processing is completed entirely through Square, so you’ll never need to handle sensitive payment card data.

Seems like it might be a handy option. I like that laser and CA now have the Square payment system. I made a payment in CA on one of the days the internet was down and it saved the transaction and processed later. I’m pretty happy with the whole thing.

1 Like

@missydee1206 @mreynolds here’s a wiki update - putting up the square link.

Thanks @merissa I will be much more mindful in the future.

I also appreciate you posting this! It was by no means required, but
serves as a good reminder to all to make sure to pay before you leave

Indeed. Nicole’s post made me realize that I had forgotten to pay a couple of weeks ago after using the Thunder, and I then submitted a Paypal payment with an extra penance added for the forgetfulness.:slight_smile:

4 Likes