Overstuffed Couch (give-a-way)

My friend is getting rid of his “garage couch” and is willing to give it away to anyone that can come pick it up in far northeast DFW (minutes away from SRT/121 & Custer Rd). It’s sat in his garage for ~10 years (so some dust and minor exposure to outside) after having been the family living room couch for about ~5 years before that. For most part it’s not been used too much while in garage; their 1-2 year old dog sometimes sits/sleeps on it when everyone is out back, and is responsible for the visible tear. I’ve sat on this couch before and it’s pretty comfortable if a bit “overstuffed” for my tastes. A basic cleaning and tear patch/repair would restore the couch pretty well, I think.

I mentioned some DMSers may be able to make use of this, so he asked I post on his behalf. I don’t know specific dimensions (his pics include a tape measure along both length and depth for reference if you can make out the markings) or any other details. If anyone is truly interested, PM me and I will forward contact information for further questions and/or to arrange a meet to view/inspect or pick-up.

1 Like