Online Metals has a 20% off promotion through 6-22

If you aren’t in a hurry you can pick-up at Will Call and avoid shipping. You will have to phone the order in to place the order. They’ve always been been helpful to me.

4 Likes

I don’t mean to metal in your post, but that deal is a steel!

5 Likes

We should do a group buy and then build a ferrous wheel.

3 Likes

It’ll take some time to reCuperate after reading those puns.

3 Likes

I zinc you can do better than that @Evan_Lott.

1 Like

Do you think that they should have called pyrite fAUx instead of fool’s gold?

20% makes it attractive. @photomancer buy whatever you think we need for the machine shop. I still don’t have a CC so we would have to rely on you. some 1/4" x 3" alum flat bar would be nice for an upcoming class I’ll do. cheers!

1 Like

This discount is available to everyone - just thought I’d post the code. 20% is a good discount.

How many feet? Alos want to get some expanded steel for the metal locker. But will need help transporting it.

sure, lets fill up. I need at least 6 feet to accomodate 15 students, so at least 8 feet would be good. Maybe get the full 12 feet since I’ll be working on other protype classes. Like you, I can stick a 6 foot in my Kia with the window down but I’m happy to do it. Maybe some kind member with a truck can help.

I’m willing to help. I have some expanded metal as well. I’ll have to dig it out though.

@Evan_Lott might be a bit rusty at making puns.

Thanks for the multiple groaners, they make me beam. These have been gold. The irony is, I am steel hoping for more as there is more room on my plate.

3 Likes