Online Metals 20% Off Includes Platsics Like Nylon & PTFE

Good sale. If the pieces are small 48" long and less than 30lbs a pieces, contact me I can pick-up if you order Will-call. Let me know BEFORE you order. If at check-out it doesn’t allow Will Call you have to order by phone.

1 Like

Plastics

1 Like

Could I get you to pick up 6 pieces of 3’ x 3/8” mild steel round stock? Should be within your weight limits. I have them in my cart and will pull the trigger with your approval.

Go ahead and order them. Then send me a copy of the email with the order so I know what name they are ordered under. When the confirmation that the material has arrived send me that email also.

[email protected].

1 Like

Order placed, order email sent. Thank you for both notice of the sale, and for pick-up. I’m happy to offer beer or snacks or other consumable bribes to facilitate this type of relationship. Just let me know.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer - not why I do it. Shipping on small quantities of metal can get disproportionately expensive. ThyssenKrupp’s warehouse is only a couple miles away from me and I routinely go by it.

Thanks for the offer though.

1 Like

Metal is by my laptop in Common Room - across from Stan.

Awesome, thank you David. I’ll be by late tonight to move / label it for class. Thank you again; this was a HUGE savings in time and money!!

Andrew Garcia