On an urgent hunt for a teensy

Hey folks, I’m a digital fabricator working on an interactive installation here in Dallas. We’re coming up a teensy short on this project, and search results for local options are coming up a bit thin. Does anyone know where to get a teensy on a Saturday night or Sunday? Do you have one you’d be willing to sell at a premium?

Hope to hear back. I’m in from Brooklyn, so our resources are thin, but I’m from Austin and have heard great things about the Dallas makerspace from my hackerspace friends like Noah Glaser and Martin B.

Did you try Microcenter in Richardson ? They often have them in stock.

Our backup just toasted so we sent the only vehicle to Fry’s, but I’ve had less than ideal experiences in Austin with Fry’s’ stock control. If they don’t have it then we’ll be at Microcenter’s door when they open. Thanks man!

Microcenter in Richardson. Best bet.

1 Like

Good luck.

Hope you get it all worked out.

Tanner Electronics next the makerspace should have them. I think I’ve seen them in their Adafruit/Sparkfun area. Call up when they open Monday morning and then should be able to tell you yay or nay.

Micro Center
13929 N. Central Expressway
Keystone Plaza
Dallas, TX 75243
(972) 664-8500
Mon - Sat 10 to 9, Sun 11 to 6

PJRC.COM Teensy LC - Low Cost
SKU: 746123
2 IN STOCK
$11.49

PJRC.COM Teensy++ USB Board Version 2.0
SKU: 296343
1 IN STOCK
$19.99

yeah, the complication is that we need it local tonight or tomorrow morning. if Microcenter comes up short I’ll be driving to Austin tomorrow to pick up two Teensys by tomorrow evening

dope! nice stock check, didn’t know they had that. hoping for accuracy.

Which Teensy?

With or without pins?

Outside of theft Microcenter’s stock is 100% accurate. If they’ve got more than 2, they’ll have it.