Oh goodness...it's my first post...and it's about a lost item - Stylus - Last Seen in Ceramics

Uuuuugggghhhhh :confused: This is not how I wanted to integrate into the DMS Talk forums, but alas, here it goes. I lost the stylus to my samsung note 10 when taking the introduction to ceramics as well as the ceramics hand building course yesterday on Sunday Oct 27. If anyone sees this stylus, could you kindly let me know by replying to this post? It’s entirely black and looks identical to the stylus in the picture attached.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this if you’ve even made it this far in my request for help lol. I appreciate you all!

~Sarah

3 Likes

Welcome to Talk, @skeyes2252 . You might want to request a “green dot” to allow you fuller member access.

Create a post with green dot, the date, and your user info, and the admins can add you.

Sorry, I can’t help you with your missing stylus (but you might check lost and found the next time your in).

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for it this afternoon.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help! I’ve only been a member for about two weeks now and I love the space and community of DMS so I definitely don’t want to disrespect the shared space by leaving a trail of valuables everywhere… thus, you know… I wasn’t super excited to write this post. But again, I really appreciate everyone’s consideration to even keep an eye out for my stylus <3

2 Likes

Tysm <3 I always try to be considerate of the shared space so typically materials that are out of place don’t escape my attention which is why I’m a bit baffled by myself that I lost this stylus. And I had no idea either that these stupid things cost $30!!! I mean, they’re really useful and not stupid, I’m just irritated with myself because I lost it despite the fact that I use it all the time to take notes on my phone :frowning:

Just another welcome to DMS. Hope your stylus makes an appearance, be glad your not replace the apple or surface pen. Those little boogers really hurt your feelings at $99.

Hope you take to ceramics, it’s a great hobby.

3 Likes

@Team_Ceramics

Please keep an eye out for our new member.

1 Like

Looked didn’t see it anywhere. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you anyhow <3

To be fair, her stylus is much closer to those active ones, than to my note8 stylus. It has BLE in it for fun things like using it as a presentation clicker. It also has a supercapacitor for rapid charge.