NOT COOL AT ALL Unexcellent --- Digital Media Room Mess

Digital Media Room users, when things like this happen, then you are cutting into the time and inconveniencing the next member. You are not in preschool. Clean up after yourselves, and make sure everything is back where it belonged.

I already have a child (but he cleans up after himself), and do not want any more.

Items on the right hand side of this photo are going to the donation shelf in 1 hour.

Natasha Cooks

Digital Media Committee. Will you please check on the DM room every once in a while? We are getting cameras installed soon, and there will be policies in place to keep the place neat and tidy.

@Haley_Moore
@Littlepchan
@Heather_Williamee
@StanSimmons
@bscharff
@zootboy
@Travis_Zinger
@NickWebb
@heyheymama

The stuff on the right is a mobile audio studio that Rhett brought in to
redo the voice prompts on our phone system for me. He is still here, and
has since moved it out of the room. There wasn’t anything scheduled in the
room, so he wasn’t in a hurry to tear it down.

Thank you, @StanSimmons -

Rhett, my sincerest apologies.
We will work on creating policies and placing them on the wall.

3 Likes

Going forward, Nick will check on & tidy the room whenever we’re up there. He’ll be in touch if there’s something he can’t handle. Thanks for all that you do, Natasha!

1 Like

Thank you for your help everyone! We relocated the printer cartridges, cleared the room, and everything is back in place.

@heyheymama - Please give Nick a “High Five” for me, and tell him I said “thank you”!

Thank you all from the Digital Media Committee.
“Keeping things tidy since 2015”.

2 Likes

Annual Biennial reminder that “you are not in preschool. Clean up after yourselves, and make sure everything is back where it belong[s].”

5 Likes

Digital Media surveillance camera order has been placed…

4 Likes

Please open a new thread instead of reusing one from TWO YEARS ago :slight_smile:

I’m ok with the posting in an old thread. It resurfaces history and shows a consistent pattern with DM.

11 Likes