Not able to sign up for the CNC plasma classes

Hi, I’m looking at the CNC plasma classes for October and there is a reservation spot but there is not a sign up spot. Below is the only link that is available.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/8188

It says to sign up for the 4:00 pm class but there is no 4:00 pm sign up. I didn’t know if I was missing something or if it just hadn’t been posted yet.

@tomthm will be able to speak with more authority on this, but I think this is a makeup session for a class which was cancelled (due to the change out of equipment, I think).

We’re working on getting real, new classes onto the schedule, and we’ll be posting them up soon (well, “soon” to us, but maybe not to folks waiting!).

Ok, makes sense why there wasn’t a sign up. I’ll keep an eye out for the new classes.

The items that are showing up now are to reserve the Plasma Cutter for the actual class. It shows up a couole days after I post it. The class itself doesn’t show as quickly due the approval process for classes.

I submitted 2 Sunday make-up classes (Oct 21 and Oct 28) for the people that had signed up for the 2 classes that were cancelled when we were decommissioning the old one and installing the new one.

I’m scheduling 2 a days (1 PM and 6 PM, Oct 21, 22, 24, 25) to help catch up on demand a little. If that is crowding out other folks who want to do classes, please let me know and I can coordinate everyone.

2 Likes

setting on ready and rocking on go.