Non-member tour requesting

Please post your name, your need(s), and a couple of days & times that will work with your schedule to help our volunteers meet your need.

My name is (John Smith):
I need (pre-joining tour to check out the equipment):
Days/times that are best for me (Mondays after 7PM):
Hi im Karson Ryan
Im a returning member and would like to tour the facility with my non-member friend, Leeca.
Fridays work best around 5pm
2nd best option is Thursdays 7pm
idealy this friday 2/17/23 5pm, but i know its a long shot for such short notice

Just be sure to get a waiver signed in the Lobby for your friend.

Signing back up is easy: use your same email address, log into MakeManger3, do the CC thing and all you courses you passed are likely still valid. Only a few have changed. Reactivate your fob if you still have it or get a new one in the Common Room

so I dont need a tour guide?
I’m not knowledgable enough to give her a tour.

whats MakeManager3?

No, if someone is there to provide the tour, go on it. Since you were a former member if you have decided to rejoin, which it sounded like, could do that.

I have no idea how long ago you were a member. If within say a year, not much is changed. But having someone show you and your friend around isn’t a problem . . . if THEY are available. The regular tour day and time is Sat. morning.

Someone may pipe up and volunteer.

ok my key fob wont be working. How will I get in? Last time the door was locked.

ok thank you