Non-member Tour request

Greetings,
I am a non-member representing another group. Several members of our group are requesting a tour 7/2/2022 @ 10am.
Charles

1 Like

Welcome to our virtual 'Space!
Are you aware that we offer “Open Tours” on Saturdays at 10AM?
https://tours.dallasmakerspace.org
If I may inquire, how many folks would like to tour? This could help our volunteers make plans to accommodate, especially if it’s a larger group.
Also, what are the primary areas of interest for this group? Which again, can help our volunteers prepare to better meet the intent of the visit.
If you’re wanting executive-level info, our @Board_of_Directors might like to chime in…

There is a concern with it being a Holiday weekend there may not be a volunteer for tours. The group may be 4 to 6. The group is of a BOD for another non-profit looking for meeting space. We will eventually need to engage DMS’s BOD. I will email DMS’s BOD with our current questions and concerns.
Charles

1 Like

We give public tours every Saturday 10am-12. Takes 45-60 minutes for a tour. I originally joined for the machines but eventually realized it was the people that made it fun so running into friends is a bigger draw to me now than just access to the machines.

I won’t be there in the morning but could give a tour at 12:30 Saturday.

-Randy

3 Likes