No action on submitted class

I submitted a class on welding rebar yard art. I received no more it was rejected. It never soared on the calendar.
I probably missed something in the registration process. Amnesty I can find out what I did wrong?
I had filled the tax form. How can I check to see that it is on file?
Thanks
Bones

Umm, might want to retry that post with spellcheck/autocorrect turned off…

1 Like

When did you submit it? Have youchecked Your account for it

If it is registered In the system (wont show on main calendar during the 3 day lag), you can ALWAYS see it if you log into your account and look at the Hosted list. It’ll be at the bottom (pending are little different color, cancelled are red, then normal color once it’s on calendar)

If it’s not there at all, something happened where it didn’t fully get into the system. You’ll need to re-submit.

The mostly likely issue is if you take too long filling out the form, it could be timed out before submitting. It doesn’t warn you, just find out once hit submit. It does error, but if you’re moving fast, you could have missed it misunderstood it.

What I do to avoid timing out (I’ve been known to write long descriptions) :slight_smile: is I write the description in my leisure elsewhere (on my phone, I use the email area like composing a message or another app where I save descriptions for re-use). Then I start filling out to submit, then just copy/paste. Much faster and not aggravation when hit submit and it’s timed out.

3 Likes

Date, time, title? I can’t find it without that information.

1 Like

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. Will need to get back with more information.
Bones

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting class. I’ll keep an eye open for it.

I’m also interested in this for sure! If we see each other around the space I’m certainly willing to help with re-submitting.

Welding rebar yard art.
As suggested, it probably timed out. Will try again.Will definitely follow the cut and paste advice. Will take up offer for help if opportunity arises.
Account? What account and how do I check it?
Thanks to all
Bones

1 Like

When you log into the calendar to add events or register for others. It will show you attending & hosting. Then below that is log out.
Just like this IMG_1290

2 Likes