Next MakerCrawl: Dallas - Feb/March

OK! I will!

FYI - the event is now on the calendar, however, please don’t purchase any tickets yet if you want to jump on the van (so want to say bus) I’m waiting on the brewery details. We’ve been booted from Peticolas thus things are slightly in the air - but won’t be in the air for long.

It’s not the same feel as Peticolas but right around the corner is Community Brewing and they also make some great brews and have an interesting operation that I’m sure we can set up a tour for.

Ya I tried to get in with Peticolas - I assure you will be doing this again (if it’s a positive experience for everyone) and we will visit book them. The way they organize space is wonderful and how they give you a room with some food is second to none.
They reshuffled some people because of the shutdown and because I didn’t put down the deposit we were booted quickly and without hesitation. Can’t blame them one bit. It will work out.

I’ve talked on the phone and sent an email to Community Brewing today and I’m just waiting on a confirmation to make sure we are locked in with them before I put it out to the peoples. I’m pretty sure we will end up at Community without many missteps but I need to have it locked down. Hope everyone understands, I’m sure everyone does- this type of stuff happens.

2 Likes

I got one, If we’re adding common desk then don’t forget NoD.

What did you need from the Continental Gin? We have a studio there, so could let you in to have a look around and give the nickel tour…

Paul

3 Likes

I just wanted to be led on a tour. I contacted continental over Facebook and we chatted. They told me February isn’t the best time to visit and to hit up the group for a later date. I left it at that - right now our timeline is packed but I’m
Making a pretty solid list for future places and it’s on the list. If one of the places we currently lined up falters we might have you show us around.
In a bit I’ll let everyone in on the sorted details (they honestly are on the calendar) but I just need to get things in place before letting all the floodgates open - the brewery is the catching point right now. It’s an easily solvable problem thankfully.

1 Like

I have been to close to 1000 concerts and the Kessler is the best. Everyone needs to link on to their site. Intimate and acoustically excellent. They also have a bar. Most time you can meet the performers after the show.

1 Like