New Year Adafruit Order (Shipped)

Ok the final order spreadsheet:

@themitch22, @knotbob, @bill, @technoprobic, @Shawn_Christian, @coloneldan, @wanderson, @tbjk

Let me know if these are good to go.

I’m good to go and I paid via PayPal + 3%. Thanks!

Can you add my parts of 1/28 to my order? I’m not worried about the discount, still save on shipping, and they’re for the same projects.

Good to go. Thank you for doing this.

@technoprobic, they are on the spreadsheet unless I’m confused.

Whoops. I’m good to go. Dropped off money order in the locker.

Looks good. I will go by the Space this evening and drop off a check.

Thanks, again.
Lance

I just sent you mine. Let me know if you don’t get it. I added in some more money just as an added handling fee/ show of appreciation

I’m good to go. I’ll drop off a check in the Elab locker tomorrow.

My part looks good except you forgot the two solder suckers from the final list. That brings my total to $225.49. I will send payment through Paypal.

– Shawn Christian

@Shawn_Christian, unfortunately that is out of stock. do you still want the tips for it though?

You omitted the discount on the LED matrix - it should be $71.96. If it is not too late, I would like to up the quantity of the Pro Mini to 10 so that I get the 10% discount.

I am at the space now and will put my check in the locker before I leave.

Thanks.

@Bill, damn Adafruit, they upped the QTY on the matrix to 10 units, or I screwed up the quote. :wink: Do you still want the matrix?

The pro minis are now $8.96 for your Qty 10 ($89.60) total is $253.37

Go ahead on the tips. Hopefully they will get them back in stock soon… Several other things I wanted to order were out of stock…

– Shawn

No. I was on the cusp of not including it since what I wanted was the 3mm pitch ones.

My total is 173.42 if the Pro minis come to 89.60 instead of 89.55.

@Bill dropped the RGB matrix and the 10X pro minis are $89.60. Total is $173.42.

Adafruit Order #6 has been placed: $726.55

Since March 2015, we have placed six orders with Adafruit totaling $3,685.38 saving about $550 for DMS members.

3 Likes

The Adafruit order has shipped. Should arrive Monday the 8th. I will then sort/bag the orders and bring on Tuesday afternoon.

2 Likes

Since I have rescheduled tonights eLab cleanup until tomorrow night, I was not planning to be at DMS today to drop off the adafruit orders.

If you need to have your stuff today please text me at 214-906-2932 and I will see that you get it today. Otherwise tomorrow it is!

@themitch22, @knotbob, @bill, @technoprobic, @Shawn_Christian, @coloneldan, @wanderson, @tbjk

@themitch22 @Bill your orders are in the electronics locking in the break-room. PM for the lock combo if you don’t know it already.