New Water Blaster Available in Metal Shop

It’s just this easy … If you have a question or need clarification this is the right place. If you believe it’s an issue that requires attention, you should probably post it in the Issues & Requests category.

3 Likes

JIm,

It was a chore, but it was a good time taking care of it with you and Tim and the help from folks that aided in the “bucket brigade” to refill it.

I came down to the Space just for servicing the water blaster…but ended up doing a lift class, help on a Yukon & a Prelude…

4 Likes

Man I’m sorry, I forgot about this thread, We wouldn’t have had any issues with anyone joining us last night cleaning it up.

2 Likes

Whoa! Thanks to everyone who pitched in for this. Terribly sorry I missed the opportunity to do a bit of work myself. Would be glad to get my name on the schedule for helping with future refreshes. Out of curiosity, what event did I miss that this ended up being a part of?

A note I should have added here before I just hauled off and did it… I called Vapor Hone Technologies and talked to them about the issue. They recommended refreshing the system, but said I should also try adding more of their corrosion inhibitor. I ordered some of it from them and it should hit my po box on Monday-ish. Was just going to donate it to the space when it showed up.

Let me know if you guys already had some corrosion inhibitor and whether it was added during the refresh. If not, I’ll add it once it shows up. If you all already had some and added it, we’ll have extra for the next couple refreshes.

Thanks! Great info for the future and I appreciate the response.

1 Like