New! Sort classes by recently created | Quick Cost Details

Any way to filter out classes that are tagged as full?

This is what I see on the Events page:

EDIT: Looks like it works on https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org, but not on https://dallasmakerspace.org/calendar.

What browser are you using? Possible incompatibility?

I’m using Chrome, but it appears to operate different depending on the way you get to it.

1 Like

I can confirm that as well.

1 Like

The embedded page is different HTML. I recommend we remove that embedded page and just link to the calendar

1 Like

that is a nice feature add.

I’m trying to schedule the Purple room for two classes. I can’t tell when it is being utilized. Thanks, Jeff.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, you have to pick your preferred date/time, and give it a whirl. Obviously, you can check the calendar for events already scheduled/approved. If there’s a pending event for that resource, it will reject your request, and you’ll have to try it again. I am not aware of a way around this.

This seems like a good enhancement to request, but I don’t quite know what to ask for. Could request to see pending events (at least, the schedule and room, even if the other info is limited). Could request that rooms get “greyed out” based on time/date when entered… I guess the request could be: way to know if room is available without having to fully submit and await rejection.
Hmm. Open to suggestions, if we’re going to formally make this an enhancement request. (I don’t see anything meeting this description in the existing list).

1 Like

An exception: You can check the calendar but if the room is reserved and in the 48/72 hour review period it won’t show up but classroom is reserved until rejected.

SO if you don’t see a class using the room but it shows reserved, it is probably in the queue.

Thanks. I might just have the class at my house. It would be easier and I have three lathes and video. And Internet. Yahoo

1 Like

Is there a room we can use video other than the Purple room? It would only be for 30 minutes and 8 people?

1 Like

Any classroom that is free/not scheduled for use with a monitor or projector is available for use on a first come first served bias.

Pretty much all the classrooms have displays, except the Conference room, where we use one of the free range monitors off the shelf in the Common Room.

The monitor in Purple will go to the cart in Conference Room. Then one of the two old monitors in Interactive will go to Purple - so it has a bigger monitor.

Just needs to be moved.

Thanks.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

Is this working correctly? I feel like everytime I sort by newly created it is the same classes.

I think you’re right.
That “Strawberry DNA Extraction” class is always at the top…
For posterity:

Exactly, I kept seeing that and thinking it must be my limited technical skills, glad its not just me.

Probably broken, it worked in testing. I’ll verify next week sometime.

Thanks!

2 Likes