New metal shop classes being posted to calendar

I’ve submitted a safety class and a stick welding class for the metal shop. Safety class is mandatory to take welding classes in the future if you have NOT already taken a safety or welding class in the past at the space. Give them a bit to show up as I’ve just posted them

Safety class is for Sunday morning October 11, stick welding is for Saturday morning October 17. Safety class is free and stick welding is $20. This is an intro class for those that want to try their hand at welding but haven’t had an opportunity to learn yet. 10 student max on the stick class, all are welcome to the safety class.

Danny

5 Likes

Count one space for Stick Class have already taken the Safety Class.

I am in for both. Might be able to finally do honor to my old tombstone welder.

I’m in for both as well…will look for them to show up on the events calendar. Doing tix for the welding since the class size is limited?

Would love to take the stick class, too. I will look for it to show on the calendar.

It looks like the free, unlimited, safety class has an event Brite ticket associated. But the stick class does not? How do we sign up to be one of the 10 for the stick class if there is no eventbrite?

Sorry guys, I had to go ahead and get rid of the cash option for now. The problem is limiting the class to only 10 people and still be able to keep up through eventbrite so that we don’t have too many people enroll. Using eventbrite is good for that, but it’s structured in such a way that either all the tickets are free, or all are paid. If anyone has an idea of how to do this for the future, a way to limit class enrollees but still give the option to either pay through eventbrite or in cash on the day of the class, feel free to share. The eventbrite page should be updated and available for the stick class soon.