New Membership and One-on-One Tour

Hi! My name is Hayden, and I got a membership to the Makerspace for Christmas. I was told to ask here if anyone could maybe give me a tour of the place and help me get my fob sometime this week? My medium is ceramics if that matters at all. Thanks, and looking forward to meeting y’all!

1 Like

Hi Hayden,
What a great gift to give someone! Welcome! Please review our ceramics wiki here that has all sorts of excellent information.

I’m looping in April @coffeebean, Ceramics Vice Chair, Monika @Monikat, a very seasoned member/teacher and maker, and Ross @AvalancheOfFox, a newer maker and throwing teacher - I know that you all are up at the space sporadically. I’m currently under the weather- could one of you meet with Hayden_Mann to give them a tour? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you a thrower? A handbuilder? A slipcaster? all of the above? :slight_smile:

I don’t know anything about getting set up with fobs but happy to show you around if you’re free tonight. I’ll be there around 7 doing some 3d printing. Otherwise, pretty free this week, just name a time :slight_smile:

@dryad2b Beth- is another seasoned member in many areas at Makerspace.

I have an easy week ahead. Let me know when you plan on heading up there.

1 Like

If you give her a tour, I’m pretty much up here every evening and can help set up a fob.

1 Like

I’m a thrower! And sorry about not seeing these yesterday, I wasn’t keeping my eye on the chat. I’m going to come by sometime today, probably early evening. Hopefully one of y’all is there!

1 Like

I was out of there early today but I’ll be there most of the day tmrw again if you still need a hand

We got it done! He’ll probably be by Sunday for the clean-up, if not before.

1 Like

Thank you, beth!! :slight_smile: