New member tour!

Hey friends! I just joined and would like to do a tour around the space if possible and get my key fob! It’s been a few years since I did a public tour, so I’d love to see it again.

Would anyone be available Thursday late afternoon/early evening or Saturday morning?

Looking forward to being there!

2 Likes

Welcome! Would 6:30 be early evening enough?

First, you should probably email [email protected] and tell them you’re new so you probably need password services. You can verify that you need password help (it’s not you – it’s broken) by trying to log into https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/makermanager/users/login using your user name (not your email address) with your current password. If it doesn’t work, then you need to send the email.

It might be worth waiting until after you’ve visited to send the email, as we can give you the fob that you can activate once you get the password thing. That might help with timing issues.

2 Likes

6:30pm Thursday would be perfect!

I’ve already emailed that email and gotten a temporary password set up! I posted here after I got that all sorted out to make sure I could do what I needed to get the key fob registered to my account and whatnot.

Thanks for your reply!!

2 Likes