New member need help

Hey all! New member here and I need someone to help me gain access to getting my rfid card and tour the jewelry area.
Im an Alumni from UNT metalsmithing program so I’m pretty well versed in all the tools and things I’ve just needed a place to work right now until I can get my own studio up and going. Is anyone available this week before 1pm? Looking to get working asap because I have an important project I need to work on!

Let’s do this:

See if you can log in at this link https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/makermanager/users/login

Use the user name you set up (not your email) and the password you loaded at that time. If it doesn’t work (and really, we don’t seem to have that fixed yet), then send an email to [email protected] . They’ll send you some things to help fix your particular issue. Give them about a day to respond, and then check your spam box if you don’t see a reply. I’d recommend getting “fixed” before you come in. We could probably give you a tour, but we won’t be able to give you a fob unless it’s fixed.

Ok thanks for the reply, I just need to be able to start working soon because I have a deadline of April 18th to make and would like as much time as possible to work :blush: ill try that

1 Like