New Local Opportunity for Craft Sales!

This past week I discovered The Dragonfly Cofffeehouse on Old Denton Rd. and here’s the kicker, they sell local handmade goods! They ALSO have a monthly Marketplace event once a month!

I talked to the owners and they only take 10% to cover tax and POS processing fees. They are open to more vendors as space allows and invited me to share their business email with ya’ll.

[email protected]

They announce their marketplace events on their Instagram @thedragonflycoffeehouse but I’m sure you could just email and ask about the date as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf0PZQ3t7EZ/?hl=en

That’s the announcement for their last marketplace. Seems like a lot of jewelry so there’s a lot of untapped potential!

Anyway, I thought some of ya’ll might like to know and be interested. It’s still a new place, but they are gaining a solid reputation already and I actually heard about them through a different local group I’m in.

Oh, as a bonus the owners want to come tour the space! Apparently, the guy took a blacksmithing class a long time ago and would like to come back and see how it’s going. Might be a good foot in the door for PR! Maybe he will let us leave business cards at the register…

14 Likes