New Leather Hand Press Coming Soon!

On Black Friday I was able to secure a new Hand Press for the Leatherworking cabinet and it comes with 12 dies! I should be by sometime this week to add it to the cabinet, after I have a case for the dies so they don’t get misplaced too easily.

All of the dies included will also work with the existing red press, but this model also works with additional punch, and diamond tip dies.

13 Likes

Awesome. This is a great addition to the leatherworking tools.

1 Like

Is this at the space yet? I have some rivets I need to set…looks awesome

Sorry no, I’ll be bringing it up tomorrow. However, the Red press does have the rivet setter dies. Those are in the hardware box in the right hand leather cabinet.

2 Likes

I think this Box will work to hold the small bits. It has 17 compartments 15 square and two slightly larger ones on either side of the handle.i’ll donate This to Leatherworking, so feel free to label it/mark it up as necessary.

I’ll bring it in on Thursday at the latest.

2 Likes

That actually looks perfect!

1 Like

FYI, I dropped off the box for the leather punch dies last night. I sorted the punches into the bins using labels pre-generated from the ad for the tool.

There were a few more dies which were not mentioned in the ad. I put them in the box along with their label from the original packaging.

Feel free to rearrange or modify what I’ve done. I left all the original packages in the box I found them in in case you want to keep them for some reason.

There’s still a little room for expansion, but I think the box size works out OK. FWIW, some of the dies were a bit bigger than I expected.

4 Likes

You are fantastic. Thank you so much.