New class making snowmen or learning inlace/inlay

Sounds like a great class!
Hopefully you’ve learned the ropes (or at least SOME of the ropes) on scheduling and class-making, so this class brought even more learning than latheworking snowmen…

Great review! Great photo!

I just scheduled one for 11-24 for 1-5.
It was my first class and I am a computer Luddite…
It was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

I did learn and posted a class today for 11-24 for more snowmen.
Learned a lot about logistics and necessities. It was good to only have two show up.

Thanks for your support. How many do you have in order for it actually to be eligigle
for an honorarium. I plan to donate most to MS. I could use the money but we need
more tools. LOL.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

2 Likes

You need 3 or more registered folks to attend, and mark them as such within 24 hours of the class.
To let the processors know you want it, there is a checkbox for “honorarium” in the submission page
https://dallasmakerspace.org/w/images/a/a7/HowtoaddanewClass.pdf page 6 shows a screencap.
You can take $50 and give the committee of your choice $50, or give all $100 to the committee. If you want to take any, you have to submit your W9, electronically right there in the calendar interface, or in paper format by dropping into the box on the server room door. @Photomancer or @Lampy can give you the blow-by-blow if you have questions on the W9 thing.

Congrats! The first is the hardest.