New class making snowmen or learning inlace/inlay

Yes! :blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace:

The page says free but it should be $10. That covers all wood, sandpaper, buttons, etc. We are giving the honorarium to the Woodshop

I’m in, yea!
Do we lay the 10.00 at the class?
What an estimated size of the snowman?

You lay it at the class. Cash. They are about 8" tall by 4"round. It’s and easy turn. Thanks.

2 Likes

Do you have to make sure the tools are real sharp so the snowmen don’t melt while you’re turning them?

:snowman:

I use cryogenic snowmen. My tools are kept in liquid nitrogen. I will probably bring my CBN wheel to stay sharp. Thanks for the hint.

2 Likes

I had to postpone the class. I will email you first when I reschedule it.
I am looking to reschedule it for 10-11.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

I am going to reschedule 2 classes. One for 10-11 and one for 10-17.
Both will be 7-9 PM. The first 30 minutes will be in, hopefully, the purple room to go over some safety and direction issues.
[/quote]

Thank you for the update.

Will you be rescheduling this class?

Welcome to the Iron Age.

Yes, we had an illness in the immediate family.
I will email you when I put it up.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

signed up for the class again. I’m looking forward to it!

Anita Willis

1 Like

Is the November 13 class meant to be scheduled for 7am? Because that absolutely works for me but is super unusual. Can you confirm? Thanks!

It is pm. I will change.

It is in the evening. I am not sure because I did not even ask for that day.
It might not work unless I can get another room for the video.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
[email protected]

I tried signing up but it says I have not taken the lathe basics class, which I have :frowning:

Please confirm if class is still on the 13th at 7 pm?

Who did you take it with?? They should be able to correct it. Call me. Someone changed the time. If all else fails I will give a class without it in events. I am not taking an honorarium any ways.

I may have to find another room for the video. I shall do so by this weekend.