New class for laser?

Since todays was cancelled, can we get another class scheduled soon? No classes up on the schedule currently.

1 Like

Any more classes in the works? Been waiting a month to take this class and the one I was scheduled for was cancelled. The only other available class showing is full.

There is a Laser Basics class that will show up on the calendar Wed evening. It will be on Thur. 5/25 at 7PM

3 Likes

It is posaolible to extend the number of attendees for the next laser class? I’d really like to attend.

Can someone contact me if there are any cancellations

Thanks,
David

I’ll try to add more classes. The intention is to move to online training, but we are not there yet.
@merissa

Thanks for all the teaching you do, @talkers. It makes a real difference!

And aside, the general solution should NOT be to add (or even ask for) more spots be added to a class just to accommodate one individual’s situation or circumstances. In general, classes are sized the way they are for a given topic/tool to hopefully optimize the instruction and learning that is the goal of any given class. Allowing ‘just one more’ (and then another one, and another one since the precedent has been set) just decreases overall value for everyone that signed up for the class in the expected, approved manner.

The best option in situations where someone needs to get into a class sooner than class frequency/open seats allows is to show up and fly stand-by:

• Be there early.
  • Find the instructor, introduce yourself and let him/her know that should there be a no-show you like to step in.
  • Stay in the general area until it is clear if there is a spot or not.
  • Be prepared to hand over whatever class fee may be associated.
  • And don’t repeatedly ask (i.e. whine or cajole or beg) . There either will or won’t be an open spot; if there isn’t, just deal with it, and go make something…
6 Likes

Thanks. I am really interested in taking part in laser training before Summer ends, and I don’t see any available classes through August 30.

Happy to fly standby in the event you have a no-show. Or I can sign up just as soon as I am aware of a new class being added.

Best Regards,

Scott