NEST thermostat Hue lights and microSD cards, Xbox 1, iPhone 6

Get some actually cool Christmas gifts.

I have several things for sale that I need to get rid of and are worth something that I am not using. I have like every possible gizmo. And it’s time to clear some out. Plus money is tight right now and I need to charge back up.

I have a never used but unboxed 3rd gen (latest) Nest Thermostat. I replaced it with an ecobee before I got around to installing it.

I have several Phillips Hue light bulbs color and white ambiance and a few white only. And another hub. I also have a used light strip and an unused unopened one. Most the bulbs are opened, a few aren’t and are still in the box. I can give a rundown of needed of numbers.

I also have a slew of micro SD cards 32,64 and 128 GB unopened for a now abandoned project. Grab them to add storage to your phone, your raspberry pi or other device. Numerous thumb drives as well. Unopened. I used to use them for work when passing projects out to clients. But we can’t use them anymore per it. USB 3.0.

Xbox one- several games. Including guitar hero with Two guitars. Several good games. One controller. And one remote for use as a media center. For which it is excellent. And what we primarily used it for.
Halo 5,
fallout,*
a couple Assassin creed games, *
dragon age, inquisition
the elder scrolls online,
sunset overdrive.
Guitar Hero live.
Some are digital copies. That might mean I can’t transfer them. I don’t know.

You can also take my Xbox 360 games. Which are supposed to be backwards compatible. Buy it as a package or buy parts.

Finally two iPhone 6s. 1 space gray basically new. Has box all parts unopened. I got it in a warranty repair, then got a new phone shortly thereafter. No scratches even. Looks totally new. $300ish

White iPhone 6. Has some problems. Everything works but the front microphone, speaker and Cramera assembly. It could be replaced but I don’t know. So it’s sold as is. And worth considerably less.

I’m looking for around what I would make on Craigslist or eBay.

I have pictures of all if requested. Prices are negotiable. I will post on Craigslist in a few days. I just hate dealing with Craigslist people. If there’s something else you want ask. I probably have it and would be willing to part with it for a reasonable price. I have tons of electronics parts. A slew of Arduino boards and pi’s and all kinds of other stuff. Plus tools.

PM me questions or offers.

Maybe I’ll start uploading pictures here too.