Needing Orienation

I didn’t see a class for the jewelry area on the schedule but wiki says I need one. Any chance someone can help a girl out?

1 Like

We will offer another orientation soon. Another member of the @Team_Jewelry was supposed to take over orientations this quarter. I will follow up with him to see when he plans to schedule.

1 Like

If you need help, I can help, I would need an update on soem of
the newer tools that I don t use in art jewelry

hi all i just joined up and drank the koolaid a couple days ago and already i have had a swell time making use of your pliers a bit but i sure would like to not flail with potentially fragile equipment sooooooooo any updates on an orientation?

1 Like

I have submitted a class for an orientation on 5/19 7:30 PM and should be available for you to sign up in 72hrs (pending approval).

3 Likes

WEWT!!! tyvm i shall keep my eyes peeled XD

1 Like

Look for an intro to the rolling mil and the disc cutter to
show up this week. I just need to write it up and submit it

3 Likes

@MrsMoose … looks like there is a class coming up …

1 Like

Yes. Thankfully not on a work night and not during a show installation. I’m trying to keep watch for when it’s opened for signups :slight_smile: I’m much more comfortable being shown the boundaries instead of running into them and being “that guy”

2 Likes

And…

I just submitted a request for the same time and date for a pierced metal class. Guess I should have read this thread before submitting the request. I’m open to moving my class if you can head it off.

T.

What about shortly after? I’d take it in succession

1 Like

I’d rather have some time as I don’t know how long it will take for the class to finish a project and don’t want to keep them late. Probably would be better to move to a different night.