Needed: Live at Dallas Makerspace Pinball Sound Effects!

I need genuine DMS pinball sound effects for the DMS intro/outro motion graphics piece I’m working on.

Anybody know when one of them would be operational? I tried the cool wooden one in the lobby a couple of weeks ago, but there’s no actual ball returning for play when you follow the instructions to fire it up.

Sure, I could crib pinball sfx from anywhere, but I want the real deal.

Thanks for any help with this. Greatly appreciated!

DD

I do not… Paging @Team_Vector

Polynesia is working, the ball was just stuck in the loading tray under the apron.

1 Like

Can we split this into a different topic?

Anyway, sorry you just missed High Speed being operational. We started to do some board work on it on Wednesday but couldn’t finish by the time I had to go home and put kids to bed. We’ll have it back up & running (hopefully better than before) sometime this weekend.

The others: Jumping Jack appears to have lost its ball, so I need to either find it or get a new one. Nathan is planning to sell Apollo as a project game, Paul is working on Beach Queens, and Rancho is a new arrival that’ll be set up this weekend.

1 Like

Thank you all much for the info. Sorry for the off topic.

I’ll be helping with cleaning and priming the west wall in metal shop later this morning and will check on the various pinball machines in and around Vector while I’m there.

Much appreciated!

DD