Need help with Dye Sub please

I need to purchase some materials & also maybe get a quick refresher update. Please point me in the right direction-as I don’t remember who to contact. Thank you!!``

1 Like

@CaryF300 has created a great wiki page about Dye sublimation that may answer your questions - it includes a section about where to get sublimatable substrates.

2 Likes

When you have your materials, I’d be happy to offer you a refresher. Will be up here many evenings this week.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I will let you know in advance & we can work around a time that’s good for you. The person I took my intro class from said that he could order materials at cost and it would be best for us to get them through him… I can look back at my classes and see who that was

1 Like

That would be @CaryF300 what type of material are you wanting to dye sub?

2 Likes

Hi thanks! I just looked it up & saw that yes, that’s who I had class with. I think like a keychain or cup of some type, or maybe coasters, but I’m open to suggestions. There are about 12 and my clarinet section and a little more than that maybe 15 and my ceramics class at the senior center. Also I’m glad you responded because I was going to message you also about inkscape. I’ll be back in town tomorrow

1 Like

You should go to the Member Access (Green Dot) category and request access. There is a post inside of members-only for a group buy that Cary is putting together.

1 Like

Thank you so so much!!!

1 Like