Need help from Inventor and Fusion360 skilled person

My partners and I have a small startup that purchased some patented renewable biomass energy technology in 2016 from another company that had given up on it. Over the past year, we made improvements to it and now need to have drawings made of the improvements. The original drawings were developed in Inventor so I assume that it would be easiest to develop the drawings of the improvements in Inventor as well. The improvements are essentially separate components that replace a couple of the components of the original design, but obviously, they will need to be tied into the original drawings.

Being a startup, we don’t have a lot of cash, but we are willing to pay a reasonable fee for help getting these drawings completed and tied in with the originals. Given that, I was hoping there might be someone at DMS that might be interested in making a little money “on the side” of their day-job.

Eventually, we are thinking that we may want to move all of the drawings to Fusion360. I am aware that pulling up Inventor files in Fusion360 is no big deal, and I understand that Fusion360’s cloud-based setup is better for group development. However, I would like to discuss the pros/cons of migrating those drawings and whether it makes sense to do it now or later.

Let me know if you are interested, and we can set up a time to discuss.

Thanks,

Craig

You might get a better response in the Job Listings

1 Like

Because of this, moved to “job listings”.
I hope you find someone of like mind/need. :+1:

1 Like