Need Feedback on Knitting Classes! (What do YOU want?)

My time away is nearing an end and I am beginning to plan out what classes I would like to teach when I return to DMS. I am -also- working on cleaning up my classes and putting together new ones so I have a few questions!

If you have taken a class from me -what did you like? What did you dislike?

If you WANT to learn to knit or learn new techniques- what kind of classes would you like to see?

I’ve been knitting up a storm here in GA and if you want to see examples of what I can teach check out my Insta @NobleGoblin16 and find me on ravelry at NobleGoblin

I’m pretty excited to get back into teaching and sharing my love of all things cozy<3

2 Likes

We loved the Fair Isle cowl class, very cozy!

3 Likes

oh my goodness IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d like to see various casting-on techniques, with a discussion on when to use each.

2 Likes

I’d love to sit in on a beginner class!

1 Like

@John_Marlow I can do this! I can also teach various ways to cast off. :slight_smile:

@hodge1971 You’re more than welcome to sit in. I highly encourage you to give it a shot. I’m cheap! (free!!)

2 Likes

I’ve never knitted in my life or even held knitting needles, so a super beginner class would be great. It’s the perfect time of year to learn to make a beanie! Isn’t that usually a person’s first project? :joy:

1 Like

I only do very basic knit/purl in rectangles :wink: so here are some things I would like to learn: extended stitch techniques beyond knit/purl, cables, working in the round.

2 Likes

I gotchu!

Usually a persons first project is a scarf. Once you have the basics down then I can teach you knitting in the round :slight_smile:

I can do that!! :smiley: