Need Brass or Alum stock

Most Onlinemetals.com physical places in DFW have this as Will-Call so you save on shipping making it a great deal.

Online Metals recently had another sale on these that is 50% off, (included copper before) when you go to the page you’ll see that a 4’ piece is slightly cheaper than a 2’ piece. @wandrson and I bought some last time even though no immediate need but it was bargain for when was wanted.

Couldn’t transfer image with links from my email so used screen shots. If you need these sizes, a good deal.

3 Likes

They have some nice wide Brass angle in this lot so edges can be finished on wood projects.

Although 3" X 3" X .25" is almost furniture grade sans wood. (it won’t be a cheap chair even at 50%).

I agree with Zack, have had nothing but good experiences with them. They send SMS & email when available for pick-up. Usually around 2PM. Have had next day after ordering the previous evening.

Great company. I’ve been looking for a reason to try their will-call, my previous experience was with ship-to-home (great!).