Need a Quickbooks guru for some one on one coaching

Are you an avid quickbooks GURU? not looking for someone who just enters and edit’s expenses… need someone that really knows the ins and outs of creating, managing and using the expense, invoice, and reporting features.

I’m new to it and am trying to convert my accounting from my simple Excel to it and am running into some things that should be simple to do, but I’m not following the QB logic.

I have some beer and even a bit of cash on hand for anyone that wants to sit with me and show me how to do some things.

-Ian

1 Like

May I suggest Freshbooks so much easier for most businesses.

https://purcellmultimedia.freshbooks.com/tryfreshbooks/www

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, freshbooks was able to do in 10 minutes almost exactly what I spent 3 hours trying to do with QB… thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

I’ve used their system for many years now. It does what you want in a much friendlier way. They are very responsive to users as well. Great API too if you want to automate some stuff.

1 Like

Glad you found a solution. I was going to volunteer to help – it would probably only have been a beer’s worth of help. While I’ve primarily used QB from a user’s viewpoint, I have occasionally wrestled it to get it to do something special.

2 Likes