Need 2 dye sub mouse pads - will pay

A friend asked for 2 dye sub mouse pads and I am working too much to make them. I can supply the mouse pads and will pay extra for your time.

There are several members who know how (and are authorized) to use the sublimation equipment; but, may not really be into design, etc…

Are the files already created, and just need someone to print and press them, or are you needing someone who will do the design work as well?

I already have the photos for the mouse pads. I only need them printed and pressed and I can supply the mouse pads and paper that I already purchased from creative arts if necessary (though I’ll have to look at what I have, they might have clay on them). I was thinking around $20 for both which I heard was around market price for custom dye sub work so I’m hoping it will be a good deal for someone since I am supplying everything and not expecting any design or photo editing work. I’m also pretty flexible on timing - so it could be combined with other work and not a special trip to DMS.

1 Like