NASCO jewelry kit?

Does anyone have experience with the jewelry kit from NASCO? I usually avoid these things but it seems like they only sell some of the materials/tools through the kit…which is odd. I’m more likely to get it funded if I go with this but don’t want to buy junk just for the sake of buying junk. TIA

https://www.enasco.com/product/1400147

What all jewelry work are you wanting to teach the kids?
It does not seem like a real good price to me
What all do you need? I may be able to help you find them

It’s a horrid price especially since they don’t sell half those items separately if you need to refill…but I can only use Blick. School Specialty, NASCO, Homedepot, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart. 'Gubmint Regulations. I spent almost six months trying to get Otto Frei approved since Rio has enough business without their shenanigans. No dice. I mean seriously. How can you sell the casting grain and not the investment?

We cover beading, wire wrap, basic sawing/forming, soldering, simple findings like jump rings and head pins, cold connections, enameling the first year…possibly how to do a basic bezel setting/folded setting or mail if there’s time.
Later on when they move up to 3/4 levels they’ll learn stone setting with prongs, lost wax, faceting, and probably advanced smithing like hollow rings.

What a limited set of sources!