My opinions on covid-19 testing (my 2 cents)

Yeah, how is your aspirin price fixing lawsuit looking. How about the penicillin tort?

This is Theatre of the Absurd.

There are gene therapies involving 1 dose, which start at $100,000 and go up to $1,000,000. But more to the point, keep posting #FakeNews, I’m happy to swat it down.

I lost the sense of smell/taste between Days 5 & 6 for about 18 hours; those were the days the symptoms came back after a reprieve on Day 4. My Doctor told me to be very observant on Days 7 & 8, but nothing remarkable. By Day 10 everything was better, but I didn’t feel normal till Day 13.

1 Like

You’re right, what was I thinking? Of course we should take the advice of a well documented pathological liar, who ran for President in part on the boast he could make money doing it, who has admitted to defrauding “students” of his “university,” over the advice of doctors (up to and including the surgeon general) and others with advanced degrees on the subject at hand. I can definitely see whose opinion should bear more weight.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well, this is productive. Can @Team_Moderators close the thread now, pretty please?

3 Likes

This thread is just off the rails.

Closed.

6 Likes