My Nephew's First Project Car

Note to self: Lower TLAR’s awesomeness factor a couple points. Blue Moon, really? Oh well, a guess solvent fumes over time will do that. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own bad taste based on someone’s else of preferences…

2 Likes

I asked for a good German beer above (like there is a bad one ? well maybe Eichbaum if they are still making it) but I’ll settle for Blue Moon.
Good Hefeweizens are unfiltered and tough to find in the land of the free.

Shiner is good, Saint Arnold is better.

[quote=“Mcnewt, post:29, topic:21044”]
So crazy question- I have some Klipsch home theater speakers that were fairly expensive when I put them in my attic. Would they work? I assume the cones might have deteriorated, but thought I would ask.[/quote]

They will not likely last one summer in the heat here.

I can make this Thursday work. And I’ll bring the beer. Thanks again.

Tim

1 Like

Tim,

Just come by, and don’t worry about any beer.
I’ll be up there around 730 pm - just look for the tall fat old guy in shorts with blinding white legs…

1 Like

I wasn’t able to make it tonight, but I plan to extract the amplifier and subwoofer+box this weekend. Once that’s wrapped up, we can arrange a time to drop it off, as it will most certainly not fit in your personal storage box. :slight_smile:

Rough dimensions are 15" x 25" x 6" for the speaker box.

Cool- just let me know and I’ll meet you there

How about next Thurs around 830 pm?

I’ll be at the 'space on Wednesday for a brief time. How would 7:15pm be for you to collect the amp and speakers/box?

I’ll see you there. Thanks again