MVP Help - Makeup palette

Hi, I need help in creating a makeup palette/kit that I designed. It could be made of plastic, injection mold, wood, at this point I just need a product that is functional to present my kit. Pictures are on my website, http://www.kairoscosmetics.com/ please let me know if anyone can help, thank you all so much.

2 Likes

This looks to be reasonably simple to make. My thoughts are vaccuform for the face, and 3-d print the rest. Do you have a 3-d model or file? Or even just a sketch with measurements? PM me and we can talk, and work something out.

Yes I can sketch something out for you. The company that created the sketches and the 3D photo doesn’t have any files they can send me. I just have pictures. Total size I would be no more than 8x2x11. The inside components will vary because it will hold different types of makeup, but I can get you some measurements. How much would you charge me? You can call me as well 214 850 2345. Thanks.

apologies for the delay, have been having issues getting some of the more natural pieces to render properly

No worries. Okay, well let me know as soon as you can get it to work. Thank you so much, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

-MS

Hi Zach, are you still able to help me with this MVP? Im still in need of it, thanks in advance.