MultiCam CNC Router Class Interest

Am I jumping the gun asking about a MultiCam CNC Router class? I found an old post that it happens about once a month and I figured it would be a pretty regularly scheduled class, but I don’t see one on the calendar. Also, I looked on the woodshop Wiki and I didn’t find the users manual or anything for it and I would like to read it before taking the class if it is available.

MultiCam has its own separate wiki page.

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/MultiCam_CNC_Router

1 Like

Thanks John. I’m still learning where everything is. I found the users manual

@cghaly usually schedules the classes at 6 pm on Monday evenings, so watch class postings for that timeframe. The class name doesn’t, however, include the term Multicam, as that is a brand rather than tool type. Instead, either use the “by tool” sort option (red button in upper right on class listing page) or look for “CNC Router (Wood only)”.

Also, be advised that the Woodshop Committee is focusing on getting current shop users officially up-to-speed on safety procedures and proper tool usage on the larger machines before putting RFID tags on everything. And… the multicam instructor is part of that teaching group.

Look for the next class on 2/18 to show up on the calendar in a few days.

Thanks everyone for your answers.

I hope its okay to revive this topic.
I don’t see any CNC Router (MultiCam) classes on the schedule for the next couple of months and was wondering if I am not searching correctly.
If there is not a class scheduled is it possible to hire someone to do a 1-2-1 training?

They’re normally at the beginning of the month and usually not posted until a week or two before. I’d check back at the beginning of April.

1 Like