Much love to the fix it event yesterday

Just want to praise the efforts of @wandrson @richmeyer @william_petefish @artg_dms @jphelps for the fix it event yesterday in electronics. It was a huge success and I think it would be a positive move to consider a monthly class. I would just suggest a larger venue for this. The room was hoppin’ yesterday.
My saucy 8mm projector was taken apart and mostly fixed by @jphelps and @Adam_Oas. I can’t wait for that to get her up and moving again.
The ever cantaerous mosquito magnet was assessed by @william_petefish and @richmeyer. We don’t know what’s wrong with it but I think wiggling it around yesterday probably was a benifit. I’m going to hook it up tonight to see if I can slay some of the tiny beasts.

Thank you all for your efforts, it was truly a great class.

12 Likes

Yes please!
It sounded so good but I couldn’t find gas in time that wasn’t crazy expensive. It be cool for those folks to even teach us how/what to salvage off freebie electronics for later creations

I had gotten a laptop from a friend a couple of years ago and it woulkd never run for more that about 15 min
It seems it was very dirty, that had been Stans gues some time ago, but it is claeand and not
seem to be running, Now my hubby has a laptop of his ownethanks to those that helped him, my headache kep me from being useful Srorryu

1 Like