Move planning meeting or no?

Do you think we need to have a meeting to discuss the finer points of moving (when our space becomes available)?

• Let’s have a meeting in early May.
  • Let’s tack it onto the May committee meeting
  • Let the SIG leaders plan their stuff and the Chair/Vice chair will plan whatever is left.
  • Let’s do no planning whatsoever and just move everything in one big push.

0 voters

Also, I’d like to start collecting names of people willing to help with the actual moving part. The more help we get the easier it becomes to make this happen.

• I can help regardless of what day we do this.
  • I can only help on weekends
  • I can only help on weeknights
  • I can’t help, sorry.

0 voters

And have you and john made progress on the flooring concept?

Not quite yet. [Insert excuses here] I’ll message him and get it started.

Can you remind me of the estimated timeframe for the CA move? I don’t recall when we hope to have the space cleared out so CA can move in

Officially? After phase 1.

Unofficially? Middle of may, barring any complications as the groups in our new space get moved.

1 Like

haha that works. I 100% get that everything is a sliding timeline right now. Just wasn’t sure what the guestimate was

1 Like

We are looking at hiring some fuzzy alpacas as beast of burden.

5 Likes

Haha, well alpaca may be cuter and more useful for the spinning group, llama are general the pack animal of choice. Dilemma right there.

1 Like

Llama works too. More guard hairs to pick out before spinning, but it’s still a lovely camelid fiber to spin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Llamas are mean and they spit

2 Likes

That’s not limited to llamas. :slight_smile: I know a few humans that have days like that. We can make it work.

4 Likes

Touche and some other words

1 Like

Don’t you mean dillama? I’ll be here all week!

4 Likes

@alexandcolesmom would support this, then lure them home in the dark of night.

1 Like

I’ve actually been helping with getting the new space ready (Narnia side) as well as helping other departments and I highly suggest doing this if you can! It’s a great way to meet new people and see where our interests overlap.

2 Likes

@classielassie might knife fight her for some Alpacas.

2 Likes

I’ll take on all of ya’ll if it means I win an alpaca.

#bringit

1 Like

Bonus points if you get where the gif is from

2 Likes

It’s totally Mortal Kombat meets Jersey Boys from what I can tell.

1 Like

(Was I right? Did I win? :smiley: )

1 Like