Monetizing novel flex sensor - any thoughts?

I’m able to make a thin, light-weight, plastic flex sensor. I haven’t tested the number of cycles it can endure, but I’m 98% confident it’ll be at least an order of magnitude greater than any metallic based flex sensor. I estimate material manufacturing costs to be <1 cent/in and am 85% confident that I will be able to produce 500 in/hr by the end of the year if I choose to pursue this. Capital costs for scaling production would be light.

Can anybody please help with the following:
Any suggestions for the best and fastest routes to monetization (robotics, arduino kits, wearabable sensors)?
Do current metallic based flex sensors in any market need improvement upon?
What specs (cycles/lifetime, material cost/in, production rates) should I be aiming for?
Any IP issues?
Any potential here?

How different would this be from sensors that exist today such as the ones in the track pointer on laptops?

Raymond

It’s probably more sensitive than track pointers and here’s an example of a DIY aluminum foil flex sensor. If anyone has tried one of these plz let me know your experience.

Curious if this falls into a similar spectrum.

It’s pretty much the exact same material. Thanks for the share as I really liked the controls for the glassware even though I can’t envision anything practical. I do like the idea of being able to make large area customizable keyboards and input devices.