Mold and cast making by Reynolds Advanced Materials

Folks, we have an opportunity for 3 hours of teachings by the professionals at Reynolds Advanced Materials (no relation)

Caveat being that we need more than 20 souls to attend.

So who would be interested in seeing their products up close, talking all things chemical and learning some tricks of the trade?

7 Likes

I would attend.
The classes would be free BTW.

2 Likes

I’m in just to fill space on a good class

It sounds interesting and is in my price range! As long as it’s scheduled at a time that I can attend, I would be interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in, of course depending on date and time.

With so many needed in the class, i’ll imagine we will schedule it a month out, give time for people to plan to be there.

Edit: Feel free to specify what day works best

4 Likes

I’m interested. 12345

This is relevant to my interests.
Would attend the heck out of this class.

Depending on class time / date, I’d like to attend.

Definitely a metal worker type class!

I would be all over that class!

I don’t think you will have to worry about the attendance. I’m in.

1 Like

Count me in for 123456789 people, really just 1.

1 Like

I’m interested
And here’s another haiku
Forced to blather on

1 Like

I was just now talking to somebody about how I really want to visit Reynolds and check out their stuff, then I came home and saw this thread. Yes, yes, and… hell yes!

1 Like

Count me in, I do try to go to Fiberholics and will sign up for
the biotech bootcamp on 3 Suns in a row

we cancelled it for now, still have some bugs in the class ;(

That’s a bummer… :frowning:

I’m guessing you are referring to Cairenn’s reference to the biotech bootcamp… Please keep us posted in the related BioHacker Bootcamp threads.

That being said, I do believe that the original topic of this thread is still moving forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I’m going to email my contact today and see when is best for them, and get some more details.

2 Likes

Awesome ~ Thanks! :smiley:

I was checking out their site earlier and they have a few different types of “seminars”… I’m wondering if they are offering something along the lines of their “College Seminars” to us, or their “Let’s Talk About” events?

There is a neat video under their College Seminars link that gives an idea of what type of class it might be… Not to mention tons of other interesting videos on their YouTube channel:

2 Likes