Missing stuff from jewelry/small metals

Had a class in working with wax for casting on Saturday and was dismayed to notice a couple of things missing.

One was a small back saw with a wooden handle that might look similar to a saw used for making joint cuts for boxes, but was actually intended for cutting pieces of carving wax. If anyone has seen it please return it to jewelry.

Also missing was a long white cardboard box of pink wax sticks that were for spruing jewelry waxes for lost wax casting. At one time we had TWO boxes of this on top of the tall cabinets of jewelry tool, now we have only one. Someone decided to appropriate one. Not cool.

1 Like

Add to that the small screw type hole punch and the nice brass brush

Both are less than $10 items but I need both for the classes I teach
I will pick up and donate anther hole punch however the brass brush came
from Seattle Findings so not as easy to replace Teh HF brushes dont do the same job
it did

1 Like

I think I saw the hole punch in one of the tool drawers. Were you talking about the brass brush with the orange handle?

1 Like

This is the brush, it had a wooden handle

https://www.seattlefindings.com/Brass-Wire-Brush_p_3802.html

Sue helped me look for the punch after the meeting We really need some better organization in that misc drawer
Things dont get put back in it often

1 Like

Found it this morning as I was walking through automotive/ open work area to leave. It was sitting on the table that is usually used for automotive work. It didn’t look damaged so I put it back in the wax drawer in JSM after writing “WAX ONLY” on it with a sharpie.

4 Likes