Misplaced Tools

I seem to have misplaced a box that had a few important things inside. D’oh! :man_facepalming: It was a white/purple box labeled Yukon, about 15" x 15" x 4" in size and looks like the photo down below. Some of the contents were a 6" Starrett dial caliper (red case), 1/4" deflecting beam torque wrench, a small gear-drive oil pump, an edge deburring tool, safety wire pliers, some fancy thread locker… this is a painful list.

Unfortunately, the last I know I had it was the night I did a finally assembly on a ring/pinion gear set using the huge wilton vise in the machine shop to hold the housing… way back on July 12/13th. :confused: If anyone cares to see the end result though, here you go: https://goo.gl/photos/7YWze8NW26o5wEaE8

Anybody remember seeing the box though?

If the camera footage goes far enough back then I’d love to see if I can’t find myself loading it up or just leaving it out on accident. Any chance this is possible?

-Dave

2 Likes

Hello Dave,
I took a look and the last view I can see shows you clearing the table of this box and a yellow tool carrier. best of luck.

5 Likes

Thanks for checking the video, Nick!

Could you tell if I went straight to my truck with it? I know I pulled the truck inside to load stuff up, so I suppose I could have left the box in the main workshop or automotive areas.

-Dave

sorry, I only have permission to view the 3 cameras in the machine shop.

1 Like

Might could ask that @StanSimmons person for assistance, or the automotive folks @TLAR

2 Likes

When asking it is GREATLY helpful if you can provide the approximate time area. Scanning video is hassle.

2 Likes

That seems fair.
Maybe @nicksilva recalls whenish he found it?

1 Like

July 13 - 2:59 in on the 12:00am tape.
leaving the machine shop.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help on this, guys. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been in an airplane all day.

The last photo I took is time stamped at 3:30am, so I imagine I loaded everything into my truck around that time as well. So 3:00-3:30ish am would be my guess for the window.

-Dave

1 Like