Minecraft Servers Inaccessible

I just wanted to let everyone know, I’m aware that the DMS Minecraft servers are unreachable. The issue will be resolved as soon as possible, but that will likely be this evening or later, as it’s going to require physical presence at DMS to fix.

2 Likes

Tekkit and vanilla are both back up.

2 Likes

Tekkit appears to be down.

I have the Tekkit server back up again. Vanilla is also down and will be until I can get back to DMS to turn the server back on. They’ve been getting turned off. I’m not quite sure yet about the details, but I’ll be looking into it.

The server room power circuit is overloaded. One of the two may need to stay off until the new circuit is installed.

Was anything new added to that circuit around Wednesday or Thursday last week that would have tipped it over the edge? Or is this just a consequence of increased demand on our servers raising power draw?

I want to look for a way to run them off a more reliable circuit until the new circuit is installed. I have a few ideas, but I’m open to suggestions at this point.

I have both Minecraft servers back up. The power problems that were causing them to randomly shut down should be resolved now.

Unfortunately, I had to roll the Tekkit server back to an image from Sunday night, as there was some kind of error happening in the main copy and the most recent several backups. Sorry for the inconvenience.