MIG Class Needed

I would like to be trained on the MIG welder (taken basic safety already). Any classes coming in April? thanks.

1 Like

I am also interested. For me it’s not urgent as it’s more a matter of curiosity, but I would love to join a class if there is one. I’m also interested in the other forms of welding if something were to be set up.

1 Like

That makes three.

I also still need to do a basic safety class. Would like a TIG class as well.

Lee isn’t active on Talk, but when I talked to him last weekend, he said that he would be getting the new classes on the board soon.

Typically what he does is a all-Saturday class every other Saturday where he’ll do the safety class in the morning, and then a MIG class followed by a TIG class in the afternoon.

He also said he was exploring the possibility of adding a couple of MIG and TIG classes on weeknights, but didn’t have signoff from his better half yet.

I will tell you, it’s worth the wait. Lee is a phenomenal instructor, one of the best we have at DMS, and his classes are wonderful.

3 Likes

I’m in to retake the class (not as a standby) and a friend wants to take it as his first time.