MIG and TIG welding training request

Requesting a one on one or group session. I’m a beginner. If there are other types of welding available, I’d like to learn as well. Not sure how quick we can schedule, but I’m available on below dates.

W 11/17 all day
M 11/22 all day until 5pm
W 11/24 morning
M 11/29 all day until 5pm
W 12/1 morning
F 12/3 all day until 4pm

Hmm. Well, first you need Hot Process Safety. I usually teach that, but our schedules are not compatible. Normally I run weekday classes at 7 pm, plus a class has to be about 7 days out. I could schedule 11/22 at 7pm, but you’re not available then. I could do Sunday 11/28 at 4 pm…

2 Likes

Can you do 11/23 7pm? If not I will work my schedule to make the 11/22 7pm

Sure. I could do 11/23 7 pm.

Okay. Class has been created. Classes sit in “limbo” for 72 hrs, so it’ll show up for sign-up around midnight on Thursday. I’ll try to post the link here when it’s open.

I’ve started putting the time in the post so that I’ll remember that it was midnight. Talk posts don’t save the time, and I’d be looking for it Thursday earlier.

Thank you. Will look for it Thursday morning to sign up

Technically that should be Friday morning…

OK got it. Thanks

sure they do…

2 Likes

Yeah, but that’s not the normal view of the post. Not one I’ve ever seen.

I’m so sorry but my schedule has changed. Is 11/22 or 11/24 7pm an option? If not we can push to following week.

I can change it to Wed the 24th. I’m putting this on the Calendar, so I have to be 7 days out to schedule something.

Edit – loaded new class at 4:15 pm, so it’ll be active Saturday by 4:30 or so.