Metza Impact Printer Class

Will there be additional classes scheduled on the Metza Impact Printer? All classes are full at this time.

1 Like

Paging @Team_Creative_Arts @talkers

I had to cancel last minute for tonight’s class if you can make it.

Oh, I wished I had seen this earlier and I would have taken your spot. It takes me over an hour to get there so there’s no way I can. Maybe they’ll do another class very soon.

I’m going on vacation for a couple of weeks. (My grandmother turns 100 so we are all gathering back home in Chile to celebrate). I will have more classon as will @squaredroots. It is a fun, easy machine with a subtle but delightful effect.

3 Likes

I have put up a few classes today for the printer while John is gone. I believe my first one is next week, they should pop up on the calendar in a few days. @barnzcharmz

4 Likes

Do you know what dates for the Metza printer classes? I’m not seeing them on the calendar. Thanks.

Presuming the timestamp on that post approximately corresponds to the calendar submission, they’ll appear 72 hours later, roughly 12:54 today… I might think a few minutes earlier to account for time to get it posted to TALK but roughly…

Thank you for the information. I’ll check later today.

I have one this Thursday, the 5th and 16th of april.

Thanks,

PW

Hello? Teacher Wong? I am a new DMS member and I am looking to get a cert for the Zing. I wasnted to regiseter for the stamp class but I lack the prerequizite. I am certified on the thunders. Perhaps if I came to maintenance day i could get an informal cert so I could join stamp class?

Sincerely-

@squaredroots is who you are looking for

If you are asking about the Zing, post under Laser instead of Creative Arts.

Hi @Sevenof9 I’m not teaching any zing before then, I wont be at the space this weekend but you can ask someone in the laser committee to give you one-on-one. Sorry, otherwise I would drop by the space but I don’t think I can before the stamp class. I likely will be teaching it again if you don’t get trained before this class.

1 Like